Prof Adam Boddison is an inclusive and innovative leader of education and enterprise with a broad portfolio of experience both in the UK and overseas.
Prof. Adam Boddison OBE
An inclusive leader blending education and enterprise
Adam is Chief Executive of the Association for Project Management. He has a non-executive director portfolio that includes being Chair of the Corporation at Coventry College and Trustee for a multi-academy trust providing education for 32,000 pupils across 58 primary, secondary and specialist settings. Adam is also a Visiting Professor at Stranmillis University College and the University of Leicester (School of Business).
Prior to this, Adam held a number of senior education roles including Chief Executive for nasen (National Association for Special Educational Needs), Director of the Centre for Professional Education at the University of Warwick and Academic Principal for IGGY (a global educational social network for gifted teenagers). He has published a range of education books and mathematics text books and is a qualified clinical hypnotherapist.
– Director of the Centre for Professional Education at the University of Warwick, where Adam led the centre to Ofsted Outstanding judgements for both primary and secondary teacher training provision and ran a number of international education projects
– Academic Principal for the global educational social network, IGGY
– Chief External Examiner for the Undergraduate Secondary Education Degree at Edge Hill University
– 10 years experience in the Residential Life Team at the University of Warwick, including five years as Warden of the Heronbank and Lakeside Student Village
– Author of The Maths behind the Magic
– Series Editor for a suite of A-level Maths and Further Maths text books (Harper Collins, Cambridge International Education)
– Public profile through the media and through research/conferences
– Qualified clinical hypnotherapist (Institute of Clinical Hypnosis)
Adam’s other notable memberships:
• Fellow of the RSA (Royal Society of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce)
• Member of the Chartered Management Institute
• Member of the Association of MBAs
• Member of the NGA (National Governance Association)
• Member of the CBI (Confederation of Business Industry)